Tuesday 17 November 2015

--------YA SHOT 2015-------


This post is a bit late seeing as YA SHOT happened over 2 weeks ago. (but better late than never)



YA Shot is a literature festival that took place on the 28th of October this year, where I got to go to so many amazing workshops and meet both middle grade and YA authors. 

You can find out more info at the website which is:

You can also find out more information by checking out my YAShot post and some interviews I did with the creator of the event - Alexia Casale, and CJ Skuse, author of Monster and many other fantastic novels including Dead Romantic which I read a while ago. 


So onto what I did...
here, enjoy a nice picture of my husband Darren Criss.

1# I got there and received a bracelet which allowed me to enter all of the events.
2# Then I went and planned my day...
#3 Then I went to a a few workshops, my favourites being the workshop hosted by Taran Matharu and another one hosted by Benjamin of Tomes.


#4 Then I went to a few signings, got to meet Alexia in person - she is also very awesome in real life!


 
I wish I could have stayed longer, but I live so far away so I had to leave at 4pm :(.

I really hope this event becomes in annual thing! 

Thanks for reading, stay tuned for more posts. 

(Disclaimer: The images used in this post were mostly mine, but not all were.

Yours Faithfully, 

~ She Who Writes


No comments:

Post a Comment