Saturday 28 November 2015

November Wrap Up!

Hello! it's been a while...but as I said in my last post, school has been hectic so I haven't been able to read as much or post as much as I usually do. 


This month I managed to read only 4 books, and out of those four only 1 of them was on  my TBR. 

The reason I didn't stick to my TBR, and the reason I hardly stick to my TBR's is because I like reading what I feel like reading at the time - which I assume most people do.

 I create the TBR as a guideline, but sometimes my reading mood is contemporary only or dystopian only. 

Now onto the wrap up for November....
(DO - EXO)

1# Carrie by Stephan King

2# Angels Twice Descending by Cassandra Clare and Robin Wasserman 


3# All Wraped Up by Holly Smale


4# George by Alex Gino

This month was a really good reading month for me, but also really stressful because of tests and the ever increasing workload. 

Hopefully I will have some reviews up sometime soon on the books I read this month so stay tuned!

(Disclaimer: The images used in this post are not mine. BTW the gif is of a singer called DO from an amazing korean band called Exo...check them out.)

Yours Faithfully, 

~ She Who Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment