Saturday 30 July 2016

--------August TBR !--------

Hi there my fellow book lovers!


Today's post is on the books I hope to read during August. Really I have no excuse not to read them, because there is no school, but it's motivation that is the problem here. 


Due to my slackerish behaviour this year so far, I would need to read something like 20 books this month in order to catch up with my reading goal. (Faridah how you want to die).

If these books are amazing, then this should be very easy!

In this list, I will be including quite a few books that were not written in this century. This is due to me having to read a few books this summer for my University application.

Lets get started!

***

1#
I was supposed to read this as part of the Book-Tube-A-Thon challenge but I didn't because it is a compulsory novel for year 13, and I have to take notes - making the reading process longer.

2#
This is also a book that we are studying in my literature class next year!

3# 
We have read Williams's play 'A streetcar named desire' and I then went onto read a 'Glass menagerie' because I like his work, and now I am hoping to read 'Cat on a hot tin roof'. 

4# 
I am rereading this book so that I can refresh my brain whilst writing my application and discussing this. 

5#

6#

7#

8#

9#

10#

11#

12#

13#

14#

15#

16#

17#

18#
this won't be released until September 1st, but let's count it anyway!

19#


20#

Thank you for viewing my post!
Have a lovely August.


(Disclaimer: The images in this post are not mine!)

Yours Faithfully, 

~ Literature and Tea 




No comments:

Post a Comment