Sunday 2 October 2016

September Wrap Up and October TBR!

Dear fellow book lovers, I am back with a larger than usual wrap up...and a smaller than usual TBR! 


Firstly let's talk about what I read last month...

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khalid Hosseini
This book was everything. I loved it...I cried because of it...I couldn't sleep at night after reading it. This book taught me so much about religion and culture and how the two link and determine how people live their lives. I love that my English teacher is picking such amazing books (I will be putting up a review up soon, so stay tuned
!)

Death Note Volumes 1-9
I am loving this series so far...currently on book 10 out of 12 and I am reserving any in depth comments until I reach the end! (also watch out for a review of the entire series.)

In total, I read 10 books and I think that is pretty good for someone with such an extensive workload!

AND now for the TBR...

The Sin Eaters Daughter by Melinda Salisbury

An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

Associates of Sherlock Holmes (edited) by George Mann

Small Island by Andrea Levy

Those are more 4 main reads for this month! I decided that reading 50 books this year would be a major accomplishment for me given everything!

I am really excited to read these and tell you all how I feel about them, stay tuned!

(Disclaimer: The images used in this post are not mine)

Yours Faithfully, 


~ Literature and Tea





No comments:

Post a Comment