Tuesday 13 December 2016

The Reading Disorder

Hello my fellow book lovers!

Related image

I have been absent for what seems like ages but only really 2 months, but truthfully I have been absent for almost a year. 

Although I have made posts here and there during the year, it hasn't been as frequent and this is because of a multitude of reasons. The main being what I call, The Reading Disorder. 

Suffering from something like Depression also affects other areas of life I used to enjoy - in this case, reading, and it has been so upsetting because I used to use reading as an escape, something I enjoyed. 

I'm not making promises for 2017, but I would love to at least read a few more good books before 2016 ends, and I look forward to that. 

Look out for more posts, and thank you for reading!

Yours Faithfully, 

~ Literature and Tea 


(Disclaimer: GD isn't mine sigh...how I wish he was - aka the gif)

Image result for gif g dragon

if only...

No comments:

Post a Comment