Wednesday 24 June 2015

Summer Adventure : Days 1, 2 & 3

Sorry for the delay on this post, I have had a 3 day induction this week which has taken both my time and energy as well as a prom and graduation which I am so unprepared for!

Day 1 - 19/06/15


I'm not sure if I have ever discussed this before in any of my previous posts but I am the head of prom committee...

So on day 1 of my 'summer adventure' I was out at the hotel that my prom will be held at sorting out final details and just ensuring that everyone has a brilliant time!

I think that this hotels layout is amazing so I thought that I would share some picture of the hotel with you to show case how awesome it really is! (Crediting the head girl of my school for all the photography you see here of this hotel)



This is the reception area for the hotel where you can sit and chill. 



This is one of the rooms we will be using for our prom



Another room we will be using


The outside area we will be using


Overall, I like the hotel for the peaceful vibe it gives off and how classy they have made it. Perfect for a prom or any other 'predigest' event.


Day 2 - 20/06/15

On the second day of my adventure, I went out with 2 of my friends. We went around town getting prom accessories, eating and celebrating a festival that happened to also occur during our visit which highlighted my towns history. 

Here are some pictures that highlight my day! (credit to my friend Sarah who took a majority of these pictures on our day out!)


I went to the 'aqua zoo' in town because I love fish, we get along so well although it may or may not be an unrequited friendship. 


Me and my 'besties'


These are a diverse range of fish, so beautiful. 


This is sarah getting her eyebrows done....which I may need to do sometime before prom...



This is a cool music store we visited that sell a range of instruments. My plan is to buy the cello. 


ditto :)

We also went to superdrug to try for the millienth time to get me into make up, but my mind was on the books - as it should be!



Day 3 - 21/06/15

On day 3 of my summer adventure I went to my friends 16th birthday! here are some pictures - taken all by me, of my time there. Due to privacy reasons There aren't as many pictures in this post as I wouldn't want to include someone in the post that didn't want to be seen!





Shout out to my friend Raquel whose 16th birthday was actually last week but due to GCSE's couldn't celebrate it on the day. :)


Hope you enjoyed this post! I hope to be posting the rest of my week sometime this week! 

Yours Faithfully 

~ She Who Writes




No comments:

Post a Comment