Sunday 21 June 2015

Summer Blog Posts

I'm finally done with all my exams which means that I will have a lot more time to blog about what I am up to this summer!

I finished my final exam on the 18th of June which was statistics - which was okay in my opinion but we'll see when results day hits me.

Since then I have been out everyday doing different things that I found interesting or exciting that I will update you on pretty soon. Since today is Sunday, I will have to share the last 3 days all in one blog post - which will be my next post....I think...probably.

But this blog post is mostly to tell you what you can expect to see in up coming blog posts!

This week I have graduation and prom and I hope to share my looks for both of these occasions as well as my friends looks. 

I will hopefully be doing a book haul sometime soon where I share the books I have bought recently. 

I will be uploading a post on my top book series for summer. 

I will be sharing my GCSE results with an update on my a level subjects - which may change. 

I will be sharing significant things I have done from now until the 31st of August. 

I will be updating you all on books I am currently reading, loving and hating. 

These are just some of the things I hope to achieve this summer, so I hope you stick around and enjoy?

Yours Faithfully

~ She who writes

No comments:

Post a Comment