Sunday 28 June 2015

Summer Adventure : Day 6, 7 &8

Day 6, 7&8 - 24/06/15 ~ 26/06/15



For days 6, 7 and 8 I was in the process of an induction for a sixth form that I may go to for year 12.

An induction day is a day where a student can experience the day in the life of a student at that school. I will not elaborate too much on the day as it was boring just lessons, not much else happening. Long story short, I got reams and reams of summer homework. 

- Which I am not so secretly excited to complete -

However on day 7 I went out and bought my graduation dress and shoes, and on day 8 I purchased my prom make up. 

I will be detailing my full graduation and prom on a different post so stay tuned! But overall my 3 day adventure at a school I could possibly attend next year wasn't too bad. 


(Disclaimer: The image was not created by me)

Yours Faithfully

~ She Who Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment