Monday 6 July 2015

Graduation and Prom!

Day 9 - 26/06/15

Graduation, a day when one celebrates their achievements and reflects on the last few years at the school they have attended. Luckily no one fell on stage - that was my biggest worry! But overall graduation was awesome!

I wore a black lacy dress, platform black and white heels with a matching black and white purse. 


Day 10 - 27/06/15

PROM NIGHT ahhhhhhhhhh!

Because this was such a hectic day, I shall sum it up with a few pictures below! The rest of the prom pictures can be found on my Pictures Page very soon. 


This is the main room that we used for the event. 






Mcdonalds break!

us in the process of running to mcdonalds!



These two events were amazing! I really enjoyed day 9 and day 10 of my adventure, stay tuned.

Yours Faithfully, 

~ She Who Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment