Tuesday 27 October 2015

Birthday Book Haul: 2015

This post is about the books I received/ bought for my birthday....

So let's get started shall we!

Carrie By Stephan King
I got Carrie for myself because it was on my TBR and I wanted to try something really scary this month seeing as I have never read horror before.

Wonder By R.J. Palacio
This was also on my TBR and my little sister got it for me :-)
George By Alex Gino
I got this from my other sister via Gift Card...so really I got it for myself but i'll just say my sister got it.

Life and Death By Stephanie Meyer
Same as the last, my friend Sarah from the blog MissSarahSpy got this for me...but in the form of a gift card that I used. She was there when I got it if that counts for anything...

Fans of The Impossible Life By Kate Scelsa
I got this because it looked good...

Night School By C.J. Daugherty
I got this because of YAShot...

A Little Yellow Dog By Walter Mosely
My teacher gave this to me, so I am excited to read this :-)

This Book Is Gay By James Dawson
Lastly James Dawson! I have heard so many good things about James so I thought this would be a good book to start with. 

I wish that I had gotten more books, but I am trying to follow in the footsteps of my friend Nazima from Snazzy Reads and buy less books (like that will last...for either of us)

(Disclaimer: The images in this post are not mine...)

Yours Faithfully,

~ She Who Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment