Saturday 3 October 2015

September Wrap Up!

So, as you may or may not know I started Sixth Form this month and I am doing very demanding subjects. Due to this, I didn't read as much as I wanted to and only ended up reading a total of 4 books this month. 

I loved some way more than others...but not all were amazing. 
So let's get started shall we!

1# Copper Gauntlet by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black
Copper Gauntlet is the second book in the Magisterium series by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black! You can check out how much I loved it by clicking here to see my review.

I gave this book a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5!


2# Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
Aristotle and Dante was my favourite read this month! You can find out how much I loved it by Clicking here!

I gave this book a rating of 5 stars out of 5.


3# Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
Grasshopper Jungle is a book that I did not enjoy reading...that much. It was weird and gross and confusing 95% of the time. I guess it's one of those books you either like or dislike, but I gave it a higher rating than I would have because the writing was cool. I usually can't get through books that I don't like, but I got though this faster because the writing was nice. 

I gave this a rating of 3 stars out of 5.


4# The Fiery Trial by Cassandra Clare and Maureen Johnson
This was the last book I read in the month of September - which I loved, and it is called The Fiery Trial which is the 8th book in the Shadowhunter Academy series by Cassandra Clare, Maureen Johnson and Sarah Rees Brennan. I have loved each book so far, giving all 5 out of 5 stars. I can't say much as it will spoil the TMI series but I will say that after City of Heavenly Fire, you must read this!

I gave this book a rating of - surprise surprise, 5 out of 5 stars!


Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for my very interesting October TBR post!

(Disclaimer: The images in this post were mostly mine, however the awesome gif of one of my favourite actresses everr - Helena, and the picture of the front of The Fiery Trials are sadly not mine.)

Yours Faithfully, 

~ She Who Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment