Saturday 2 April 2016

K Drama Review : My Love From Another Star

I will be making a bunch of posts on K Drama's - Korean Dramas, that I have watched and hope that you enjoy them! Check out my first K Drama Review here!

K Drama's for me are something I try to get people into, but they already have this idea that they wont like it because its lame or not in their native language, which sucks because they are so awesome and so many people I know don't even try. They come up with all sorts of excuses as to why they cannot indulge themselves into something new. 

*Le Sigh*

So the K Drama I will be reviewing today is called 'My Love From Another Star'. 

(The main male actor is so attractive...most of them are and it hurts my fangirl feels)

Synopsis: Do Min-Joon is an alien who landed on Earth 400 years ago during the Joseon Dynasty period. Do Min-Joon possesses a near perfect appearance and enhanced physical abilities involving his vision, hearing and speed.
Do Min-Joon holds a cynical view to human beings, but he falls in love with actress Cheon Song-Yi.
I watched this K Drama for the following reasons: 

1# My friend Sammy recommended them. She's literally the master of K Drama's and Anime, always watching them yet being the smartest person I know and getting perfect grades. 
like how!?!

2# It has amazingly high ratings


What I liked about it: I loved the storyline soooo much! It was hilarious, the actors are amazing and it had all the elements I like. Action, Romance, Sci Fi and Murder Mystery!

I ended up shipping the main characters so hard and died whenever anything would happen. They are literally perfection. Like an example being when they kiss, he faints because human siliva weakens him but he does it anyway *cries in corner*


My favourite scene is when she's in trouble, and he can sense it and he literally drops from the heavens because he's a bloody angel and rescues her. *le faint* When this happened I literally screamed. 
(how can he get any hotter..omg)

I also loved the detectives...especially this one, he's so...aesthetically pleasing.

I loved how much of a mess Cheon Song Yi - the main female character, is.

I loved this character who is her childhood friend and has loved her for over a decade. The love is unrequited... but he's so cute, I'll marry you if she wont...

Lastly I am obsessed with the main female characters younger brother...he was too much. He's too cute and kills me, especially when he tries to be intimidating. I love how he basically had a crush on his sisters boyfriend. 





What I didn't like: There isn't much I didn't like....that's how amazing it is. 
I disliked the brother of another main character. He's evil and annoying. He's not one of those evil people you secretly like...he's just plain evil, plain annoying.

I also didn't like the best friend of the main female character...she was simply a bitch.

I think that is all I didn't like...everything was amazing, which is why I gave it a rating of....


Thanks for viewing my post! I hope you guys check this out because it is sooo good. 

(Disclaimer: The images used in this post are not mine)

Yours Faithfully,

~ She Who Writes








No comments:

Post a Comment