Thursday 21 April 2016

National Tea Day...and other things...

As a lover of both tea and literature, I felt the need to make this post in celebration of National Tea Day and an update on my life in terms of books.


(Thats me with my new Starbucks mug)


In general, I don't really play around with the tea I choose to drink - in terms of flavor, so in general I take standard tea or green tea or even lemon green tea. 


Now onto ‘other things’. I haven't been posting as much or reading as much (more like at all) because of many different factors - such as no books being released that actually interest me or just the fact that my exams are coming up. But mostly the first one. 

I'll make a whole separate post on it...but this is just a general update and recognition of one of the best things the world has given to us!

Thanks for reading!

(Disclaimer: the images used in this post are not mine...well the first is...because it's me and I took it..so yah)

Yours Faithfully, 

~ She Who Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment