Tuesday 12 April 2016

TBR Update 2016

So...I have this huge goal of reading 100 books this year.
During my first year of AS levels.
 When I should be focusing on getting the grades for the other goal of mine which is getting into my dream university. 


After long-ish consideration, I have decided to do what I can and not beat myself up if I can't read the amount I want. 

I was in a really bad reading slump last year during November and December, and probably would have completed my reading goal of 100 books otherwise, and sadly it's starting to look like I will not be completing this challenge either...which is really annoying. 

But who knows, I could...and that would be awesome. 

(Disclaimer: The one gif of Dean the awesome is sadly not mine)

Yours Faithfully,

~ She Who Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment