Saturday 12 March 2016

Goal 1# : Read 100 Books in 2016

If you read a recent post of mine titled 'Goals 2016', you would have seen a list of goals that I plan to achieve this year. Me being the idealist I am, probably won't get through most of them...but I always love a challenge. 

I will be making posts on what will be involved in my completing each goal, as well as a separate post on me actually completing the goal!

if I actually complete my goals I will be so happy...I'd need to celebrate with pizza or something.

So with that said, here is how I plan to carry out my first goal:

Goal 1#: Read 100 Books in 2016 

1. since I am super behind on reading, I would have to read a minimum of 10 books per month or slightly less. 


2. I will hopefully participate in a lot of readathons! I just never know when they are...


3. I will read with friends of mine - as in the same book at the same time, ....that usually motivates me to read.


4. Lastly, I will make a book reading schedule since I love planning!


So that's what I plan to do! I will hopefully make a post for each goal I plan to achieve - if necessary.

(Disclaimer: the images used in this post are not mine.)

Yours Faithfully, 

~ She Who Writes


No comments:

Post a Comment