Thursday 10 March 2016

The Phone Incident .....

So today's post is about a funny - yet slightly scary, incident that happened with my phone recently.

As you can tell by my blogs title, I love tea...so much that it is ironic that my other love - my phone, got jealous and decided to drown itself in my cup. My phone literally fell into my cup of tea.

I had a low battery charge later on, and decided to charge it...only to realise that it wasn't charging at all...so I tried charging my sisters phone....and it charged straight away, and so I tried my brothers phone and it charged straight away.


At this point, I started to panic - mildly, over the fact that my phone was at 5%.


And so I resorted to checking google. Google can do one of two things. Give you everything you need concisely and help you figure out your problem. OR!! (with my case) it can tell you that you are completely screwed. 

Google basically told me that there was nothing I could do but get a new phone.

 And so I resorted to something strange. I calmly plugged my phone in, and looked up at my bedrooms ceiling, promising to be religious if my phone started charging. 

....and I kid you not. In that exact moment, my phone lit up and started charging....so now I have to be religious. I just find this hilarious that this is all it took for me to change my ways. I can't stop laughing. 



(Disclaimer: The images used are not mine.)

Yours Faithfully, 

~ She Who Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment