Tuesday 8 March 2016

Goals 2016

I am a very future orientated person, who likes to plan everything I do, everyday 24/7 365. So it comes as no surprise to anyone that I have made a list of things that I want to accomplish this year. 


The list itself is very long, but I won't be sharing a lot of things that are on the longer version....just the main things.

1# Read 100 books


This is a goal that I set for myself last year, but didn't manage to complete due to school and just life in general. It would be so awesome if I could complete this...because my TBR is ridiculously long. 

2# Be fluent in Korean
Korea is a place and culture that I have loved for 7 years now, ever since my cousin and I decided to do some spontaneous research one stormy afternoon. I then obviously discovered the things popularly associated with foreigners that love Korea such as K Pop and K dramas. (this gif by the way is of an awesome person called G-Dragon, and he is saying 'Hi')

3# Get into my dream university
I wont say what my dream university is...but a clue is....it is currently ranked 3rd in the world. Hence why I haven't had the chance to read lately!

4# Create my first short film
I really want to create short films in the future, and I have a lot of friends that have the same type of vision so I am hoping to do something along the lines of that towards the end of the year.

5# Make 100 blog posts in total
After this blog post, I would have made 69 in total since I started last year. By the end of this year, I hope to have at least 100.

6# go to YALC 2016
I missed the opportunity to go last year, and I was so bummed...so hopefully this year I can go and meet so many new people! (much excite)

7# Read at least 5 fantasy novels
This will be a challenge for me - since I am not a fan of fantasy, but I have been told that the genre is awesome...so maybe it is the books that I have read in the past that have ruined fantasy for me. 

8# Go to a concert


I have never been to one....and I basically want to. I really want to go to a BTS concert, or a Beyonce concert (these two are at the top of my list) These are two concerts that you have to train for though...in my opinion. 

9# Introduce 5 people to something I love, and get them inspired by it or get them to really love it
I like introducing people to things, it makes me happy when their lives are ruined because of how amazing something is.

10# Lastly (but not least) finish writing and possibly editing my story
This is another thing I don't like discussing as publicly as others choose to because I just don't like jinxing things, but just this once, I will discuss it.

So that's everything from my list that I am willing to share! the rest are more personal...or just insignificant. 
So excited!
(love this guy, whoever he is...)

(Disclaimer: the images used in this post are not mine)

Yours Faithfully, 

~ She Who Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment