Saturday 24 December 2016

Christmas Recs!

Image result for christmas tree border


Hello fellow readers! 

Image result for gif christmas

Christmas is in a few hours in the UK, and I wanted to quickly rec some great reads that make me feel all warm and festive! 

Image result for gif christmas new girl

So let's get straight to it!

***

1# All wrapped up by Holly Smale
Image result for all wrapped up holly smale
For obvious reasons, this book reminds me of Christmas! Holly Smale is one of my favourite authors and I am in love with her Geek Girl series, it is so fun and cute. I would rec this as well as the rest of the series. 

2# The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare 
Image result for the bane chronicles
If you enjoy laughing(who doesn't?), and good stories and writing...then Cassandra Clare is the perfect author to fulfill your Christmas needs. I read her series during the summer of 2014 and was instantly hooked, wishing I had read it around Christmas so that I could cry, laugh and feel cozy.

3# Harry Potter by JK Rowling 
Image result for harry potter books
Harry Potter can be read whenever, but I would rec reading/ re-reading it around now because of that nostalgic comfortable childhood feeling it gives the reader. Millions love it, which tells you that it is a really great read!

4# Noggin by John Corey Whaley
Image result for noggin john corey whaley
I loved this book so much, it was funny and so well written, perfect for the holidays!

5# Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda
Image result for simon vs the homosapien agenda
If you have read my blog for a while, you'll realise how obsessed I am with this book. I love it so much and it physically hurts sometimes. READ IT.  You can check out my review of this book by clicking the oreo. 

Image result for animated oreo

***

Thanks for reading my Christmas Recs post, I hope you do check these books out and thank me later when you love them!

(Disclaimer: The images used in this post are not mine)

Yours Faithfully, 

~ Literature and Tea




Image result for christmas tree border





No comments:

Post a Comment