Tuesday 21 July 2015

Behind the Username Book Tag!

I was tagged by Nazy aka @SnazzyReads to do this tag, who is an awesome blogger that I started talking to recently and was kind enough to tag me! This tag was originally created by Daniel aka @TheBlogBookShop - so also thanks to him for creating this tag!

Lets get down to it shall we!

USERNAME:  She Who Writes 

Reason Behind This Username: I feel like it's quite ambiguous and doesn't put me into a box...I like to discuss books, but then again I also like movies and occasionally fashion, so with this it doesn't feel like I am tricking my readers into thinking that this blog is only for books - even though that is it's primary purpose. 

Number of Characters in Username: 12! one for every month :)

Book Number 12 on my shelf: The Manifesto on How to Be Interesting - Holly Bourne

Have I read it: Hells yeah, and I loved it! I originally picked it up because the aesthetics of the book is seriously cool (It looks like a freaking red velvet cake!). I didn't even think about whether I was going to read it, I just wanted it. Then I read the blurb and knew it had potential to be a favourite and this book actually helped me get out of the depressive state you experience after reading The Mortal Instruments, so I highly recommend!

Acrostics Username:

Soulmates by Holly Bourne 
Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (but you knew that)
Everyday by David Levithan

We Were Liars by e. Lockhart
How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran
Othello by William Shakespeare

We are all completely beside ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler
Ruby Red by Linzi Glass
Isla and the happily ever after by Stephanie Perkins
The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller 
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Simon Vs. The Homosapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli

So that's that!

 I actually really enjoyed doing this tag as I think the letters in my username are often the first letter found on novels. 

although this isn't compulsory to do it's still fun therefore I tag: 

Maisie aka @TheMaisieAllen
Rebecca aka @Beccahh27

and also anyone who feels like doing it! 


Stay tuned for more posts...
(Disclaimer: The images used in this post are not mine)
Yours Faithfully, 

~ She Who Writes



No comments:

Post a Comment