Friday 10 July 2015

Cramathon TBR

Today - being the 10th of July, is the beginning of the 4 day cramathon that involves reading many books in a short period of time.  Despite what I thought originally, it isn't just reading many available books in a short period of time...there are a few rules...

1st - should be a children's book ~ I have chosen to read 'mums don't get sick' 

I have chosen to read this book because I remember reading this years ago as a child and loving it, I have way too many books from my childhood so it was hard to pick one. 

2nd - should be a hard back ~ The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black

I have wanted to read this book since I bought it last year - because I adore Cassandra Clare and I have heard great things about Holly, but never got the opportunity so now I can! 

3rd - Read two books in 24 hours ~ I will attempt to do this with the graphic novel I plan to read and the children's book. 


4th - should be a graphic novel ~ Quest of Heroes by Morgan Rice


5th - should be a book written in verse ~ I still haven't been able to get a hold of a book written in verse but will do some time this weekend! 

6th - should be a novella ~ Killing the dead by Marcus Sedgwick 

I bought this book the other day whilst I was out just looking for a quick read!

7th - should read a total of 5 books

If you love a challenge or like reading then join the cramathon! 

(Disclaimer: The photos used in this post are not mine.)

Yours Faithfully,

~ She Who Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment