Friday 31 July 2015

July Wrap Up!

The end of July has finally arrived, and I have managed to read a total of 11 (ish) books...Which is a good amount, but hopefully I will read more next month!

The first 3 books I read this month were part of my Disney Challenge, and those were..... 'The Lion King', 'Bambi' as well as 'The Lady and the Tramp'
3 out 5 stars (click below for my good reads review)
3 out of 5 stars (click below for my good reads review)
2 out of 5 stars (click below for my good reads review)
I read these in order to know the story better without having to sit through an hour long movie, which triggered the inspiration for a mini Disney Challenge. I will be doing a larger Disney challenge in future with a larger collection when I have ore time!

The next books I read were part of the Cramathon, and those were.... 'In his hands'(Poetry Book), 'Killing The Dead', 'Mums don't get sick', 'Quest of Heroes' and lastly 'The Iron Trial'. I have already given a review on 3 out of 5 of these books, the other two can be found on my good reads page :-). Click here for the 3 reviews already posted. 


I gave this a rating of 1 star out of 5.
I gave this 4.5 stars out of 5.
I gave this 4 stars out 5.
I gave this 3 out of 5 stars. 

I then read 'Everyday', 'Simon Vs the Homo sapiens Agenda' and 'Am I normal yet?', which were all books that thankfully made the end of y month pleasant! 

I gave this 4.5 stars out of 5.


I gave this 4.7 stars out of 5.

I gave this 5 out of 5! (amazing book, go. and. read. now) 

And that brings us to the end of my July wrap up, starting moderately well...and making its way up to a 5 star book! It has been a pretty good reading month :-) 

Stay tuned for my August TBR.

(Disclaimer: The images used in this post are not mine.)


Yours Faithfully, 

~ She Who Writes



No comments:

Post a Comment