Wednesday 16 September 2015

Story Time : The Knitting Apocalypse


This is something that happened around 4 years ago that I found quite funny. This is the story of how I turned people into zombies.

At age 12 I taught myself to knit and crochet. I would walk around school with my knitting needles knitting all sorts of things. I would knit on buses and trains and whilst I was walking up and down the busy roads in London. 

I then started to teach people, some people already knew how to knit and started bringing their knitting equipment in so that we could knit together. 

Before I knew it, the whole school was knitting...teachers, sixth formers, year 7's. I had started a trend...

The hallways were quieter, all you could hear was the clicking of knitting needles. This was obviously worrying, because at my school there is always noise.

I'm not quite sure how we recovered from that...but we did, I don't knit as often as before - probably to avoid starting another knitting apocalypse.


(Disclaimer: The gifs used in this post are not mine, someone awesome created these.)

Yours Faithfully, 

~ She Who Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment