Monday 3 August 2015

August 2015 TBR

This August I will be taking part in the BookTubeAThon, a reading marathon that lasts for 7 days where you are set 7 challenges including the challenge of reading 7 books - one for every day.

Therefore my TBR consists of the 7 books I have chosen for that challenge which you can check out by clicking here!

My separate TBR is quite short as I plan on reading a total of 12 books in the month of August, therefore adding only an extra five to the list, and those are...
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters - By Rick Riordan
I chose this book because I am currently reading the first book in the series as part of the reading marathon happening this week, and since I am liking the first book so far, I have decided that I would probably want to read the second book in the series.

Only ever yours - By Lousie O'Neill
This book was actually recommended to me by Naz at Snazzy Reads, so I look forward to reading it because I trust her judgement!

The Awakening - By Kate Chopin
This is a book I have to read and do a report on for my English lit class next term.
The Great Gatsby - By F. Scott Fitzgerald
This is another book I have to read and do a report on for my English lit class next term.

More Than This - By Patrick Ness
I was supposed to read this book in the month of July but couldn't due to my tight reading schedule, so I am really looking forward to finally reading one of Patrick Ness' books.

(Disclaimer: none of the pictures used in this post are mine.)

Stay tuned for my next post!

Yours Faithfully, 

~ She Who Writes


No comments:

Post a Comment