Thursday 13 August 2015

Throwback Thursday : My Harry Potter Inspired 16th Birthday

I turned 16 last year October, and since it was a special event I thought...why not make it harry potter themed. So it was!

 I sorted my friends into different houses based on their personalities and then they were told to come in the colours of their house. e.g. Hufflepuff - yellow and black, Slytherin - green and silver, Gryffindor - red and gold, Ravenclaw - bronze and blue.
I'm a Ravenclaw! 
Here are some pictures!
Here are some witty Ravenclaws...
another one...
A Slytherin and Hufflepuff friendship *gasp*
Hufflepuffs are loyal...
A table with a Hufflepuff...Gryffindor...and Slytherin, what is this madness!?!
The hogwarts table
Bravery and Chivalry...
Deeply Hufflepuff...
Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw...
And again...
Yet another Ravenclaw!
Awesome cake...not quite as good as the Dauntless cake unfortunately!
two loyal ladies...
now we know where hufflepuffs get their giggle juice... ;)

That was my 16th birthday! I had an amazing time out, we got dressed at school and then a limo picked us up and we went out to eat until late. Fun FUn FUN! 

It would've been cool to throw a Yule ball...maybe i'll do that for my 18th next year ;)

Stay tuned for more posts and for more pictures, visit the picture section of my blog by clicking here!

(Disclaimer: Some of the images used in this post were not mine)
Yours Faithfully, 

~ She Who Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment