Sunday 16 August 2015

----The Inside Out Book Tag!----

The other day, I was dragged to the cinema by my little sister so that we could watch this very popular movie called 'Inside Out'. I mostly came because of my love for Mindy Kaling - who was the voice of 'Disgust', but it actually turns out that the movie was really good. 
This is a tag I thought of...but realised already existed, so I'm going to do it anyway! (Credits to the creator who I believe is...Kristina Horner. Click her name to watch the original tag)

So in the movie there were 5 different emotions in her head - Joy, Sadness, Disgust, Fear and Anger. These will be the emotions that I will be using to navigate through this tag, and I will be using the tag questions that Kristina made. 

1: Which book brings you the most joy?

This question is really hard because so many books bring me joy, but recently the book that has made me feel the happiest was 'Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda' by Becky Albertalli. For days I re-read my favourite quotes, I rolled around because the feels were too much and I cried at the end of reading the book again only a couple of days after reading it for the first time. Click here! for my review on this awesome book.

2: Which book grossed you out the most?

For this I chose the book 'Dead Romantic' By CJ Skuse. I loved this book, but there were many gross aspects; such as the detailed description of the hamster being cut open in the biology class she was in. The gross parts of this book mainly involved the dead bodies and one of the male characters and his gross personality.
There are probably books that include more grotesque content, but I am not really a person who reads many books like that.

3: A book that scared you more than anything?

This is hard because I don't really read scary books, or even watch scary movies. The last scary move I watched was when I was 12, and it was The Woman In Black. NEVER AGAIN. For this it will have to be 'Noughts and Crosses' By Malorie Blackman. This book wasn't scary in the way that paranormal activity is scary. It was scary because of how real it felt, and how it made you question things that you try to be sure of. I think that one of the scariest things that I could ever experience is questioning my beliefs.

4: What book made you cry the hardest?

I cry after almost every book. So this was tough. Because of this I chose two books 'Soulmates' By Holly Bourne and 'City of Heavenly Fire' by Cassandra Clare.
Soulmates made me cry /a lot/, especially because of that ending!
City of Heavenly Fire had me crying throughout, specifically when certain characters die...but I won't spoil that for those who haven't yet reached this emotionally crippling book.


5: Which book pissed you off?

This one was easy, 'An Abundance of Katherines' by John Green. I love all the John Green books I have read apart from this one. This book angered me, I'm surprised that I actually finished it. I'm not sure what it was about the book...maybe it was many factors, such as the obvious plot line or even the characters...I didn't like any of the characters, not one! Anyway, you can probably tell that this book really pissed me off.

So That's the end of that tag!

Next I tag: 

@Snazzyreads
@booklife33
@teaavecbooks
@YaBookSpace
@TheBlogBookShop

Stay tuned for more posts!
(Disclaimer: The Images used in this post were not mine)

Yours Faithfully,

~ She Who Writes

1 comment: